Please help with advise! Divorce or wait?!

Ok so i need some unbiased advice ladies. I am 28 yrs old and my husband is 27 and i have a 7 year old from a previous relationship and he has a 5 yr old from a previous relationship. We have full custody of both our kids and his ex only sees their daughter in the summer. Anyways my his and and i have been together total for 2 1/2 years (3 in august) and before we got married he was all for us having a baby together and now hes 100% against it. He just doesnt think its a good idea for our family and now he is saying 3 kids is too much . I am absolutely heartbroken bc i have always wanted to have another child for YEARS and i was so happy that he wanted to before we got married but now he is saying that it will never happen. Im so hurt that hes taking my choice away and i feel lied to. Of course he says its not a lie he just changed his mind but thats a huge thing to just change ur mind about. So ladied what shld j do? Is there anyway i can convince him to change his mind? Ive been trying to for the past year with no luck and i only got a "maybe we cld try" once inthat entire time. Shld i just wait for him to possibly change his mind in time since he is only 27 or shld i just move on and end our marriage and try to find someone else? I dnt know what to do!!!!!! 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢