First time for most things πŸ”₯⚠️πŸ”₯ (I wouldn't necessarily put a caution on this because it's not that dirty but some people might not be a fan)

Laura β€’ 19
Lil story timeeee. I'm 18 and all I'd ever done was kiss my ex way back in August 2014. Until today when I went round to my ex's, after taking a train and walking half an hour and then waiting in a park behind his house for just over an hour for his dad to finally leave to go to the gym so I could go in. All I can say is oh my god how have I never sucked dick before. I literally had the best day ever. He took me by the hand straight up to his room and we'd decided I was gonna strip for him and that he couldn't touch me until after I was done but the second I slowly took off my leggings with my back to him he was straight over, behind me and grabbing me, then he pushed me onto his bed and I don't remember many details after that because it's so blurred. I do however remember many different positions being tried, for example face sitting, 69, standing up 69 which he then carried me over to a full length mirror so I could see what we were doing (I recommend πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ) and the amount of different positions I had to sit and lie in to suck his dick oh my god it was amazing. And when a guys face is between your legs and he's asking you to cum for him, it is like the hottest thing. I remember begging him to fuck me and then he gave me the choice of either fucking me or cumming all over me and he'd said earlier how he wanted to cum on me so I wanted to give him that. But just before he came he made me look up at him and he said in the sexiest voice "Ohh those big blue eyes". Yeah. I had the perfect day.