In a tough spot ...

I am friends with a woman who is 38 and recently had a baby we were both trying to get pregnant when I initially met her. I am 35. I am still not pregnant. I was there to share in the joy of her announcing her pregnancy and I went to her baby shower. Although I had a huge emotional break down afterwards, because I have had zero luck despite all the test, doctor visits and using clomid. So to make a long story short I am trying to come to terms with the fact that I am just infertile and will never be able to give birth to a child. In the meantime all my friend does is complain about how hard breastfeeding is and how she much she misses her sleep. I encourage her and tell her to enjoy these moments, but silently her complaints are devastating to me, as I would give anything to be in her shoes and have a baby. But the reality is my body is just not responding. Being around her is just too hurtful. Hence recently I have been avoiding her. I just don't know what else to do. I am in so much pain right now, and feel so worthless as a woman and a wife.