VENT- sad sad vent... Long

All of my life I have dreamed of having kids. I mean all my life. Today I am 12 weeks pregnant and not feeling it anymore. By not feeling it I don't mean at all that I don't want this pregnancy, I'm completely in love with my baby and couldn't imagine my life without it already, the problem is my husband. I know they say a woman becomes a mother the moment she finds out she's pregnant whereas a man will not become a dad until he holds his child. I did not think it would have this much of an affect on me. I am currently 24, he is 30 and we have been trying to conceive since October, he's always know I was ready for children and was also aware that we would wait as long as it took until both of us were ready for them. It didn't take us long to conceive but those few months we would get those negative tests would devastate me and he would express that he was really hoping we had done it. When I found out I was pregnant, I decided to surprise him on New Years <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>. He seemed pretty excited at the time and everything seemed golden. We had our first ultra sound at 10 weeks and of course seeing my baby for the first time put me in tears... He didn't have much of a reaction. He admitted to me that it hasn't really hit him yet, which is fine. Understandable in the least. I was okay with that. Now I'm finding it to be harder and harder to accept the fact that he doesn't feel it. I nitpick everything that he does to the point where I have convinced myself that he is NOT ready to be a dad and am actually finding myself not wanting to talk to him about or share my pregnancy with him. I feel alone in this pregnancy and not just because I don't want to talk to him about what is going on with me but also because every time I do share something or forward him an article I've read or talk about baby names, he just doesn't seem interested in the least bit. At this point, my life has already changed drastically, my diet, my sleep and spending habits, even my interests but he would rather sleep in because he doesn't feel like getting up early when he doesn't need to or stay in bed all day on his days off... I feel like there is SOOOOO much we need to take care of in 6 short months and he doesn't really see the rush in it. I'm almost scared to see what it's going to be like once this baby comes and he has to be home alone with it or has to wake up every few hours because the babies crying. It scares the crap out of me and at this point I'm worried that I'll not only be going through this pregnancy alone, but also raising our child alone. Any one else have these feelings?? 😰