Marriage issues. Am I being too sensitive? Dramatic? HELP! Please no judge.

Carlota
I love my husband with all my heart and I just want our marriage to be wonderful, everyday. First off, my parents always fought and I grew up watching that. His parents fought and he never can handle arguments because of that. For me, I blow up when we argue most of the time and our arguments are pretty stupid. I've been trying to help myself but it's just a I hard for me. He's not the sensitive type so when he says smart ass shit when I'm already mad, I just go off! He's also not the romantic cheesy type. He was better when we were dating but now it's like he's so comfortable together he probably thinks he doesn't have to try anymore. :( for Valentine's Day, he had someone deliver a small bouquet of assorted flowers to our own house. He told me to get the door even though he could of went.. I opened the door and the man gives me the flowers and so I was really happy and thankful for them. I found out the delivery man forgot the balloon and he didn't give me any chocolates or anything, just the flower and the balloon. He didn't even say "happy Valentine's Day babe" and the man gave them to me. My question is, why couldn't he make sure everything was there before given to me and why couldn't he have given the stuff to me himself?! He could of cleaned the house and brought breakfast in bed and that would of been more romantic. I feel awful to compare him to others, I feel like a shitty wife for complaining and telling him this and that but it's like he doesn't have a clue! So I had surgery 3 days ago.. 3 wisdom teeth pulled and I'm in a lot of pain.. He didn't cook anything, didn't clean the house and just this whole thing pissed me off because like really? I have to do things myself even though I'm in pain because ugh I just don't know. Every time I try to talk to him we just go at it. I've been so stressed and I do not want my marriage to be this way! He's an amazing man but I want him to be romantic, spontaneous, surprise me here and there just because and not only do something for special occasions. I want him to make an effort! Am I just asking too much? I just feel like a shitty wow for wanting so much more? I know he can do so much more but he's choosing not to and it pisses me off. If a bf can do more than your own husband, isn't that a problem? Ugh please help. This is really stressing me out! 😤