Ungrateful Kids.

Not really too controversial, but just wondering what people think here. My 17 year old brother is the youngest of six kids. I'm the fifth child, and he is totally "the baby" right under me. Our parents made all five of us older kids buy our own vehicles, pay for our own phones and car insurance, get jobs in high school and even pay for our own college. They didn't do these things to be mean. They did this to teach is responsibility. However they bought our little brother TWO trucks, they pay all his bills and he doesn't have a job and they aren't making him get one until he graduates from high school. Now, my brother feels like our parents owe him everything. He wrecked our dad's truck two times and wasn't forced to pay for it, yet when my oldest brother wrecked our mom's car he had to pay for it. My siblings & I hate the fact that he gets away with all of these things and mom & dad just buy him what he wants and even turn him loose with their credit card! We think they are just so tired of being strict with the first five that they are more relaxed with the sixth, even though they've created a total brat. What do you guys think? Are they unreasonable with the expectations they had for us, or are they letting the baby of the family just get away with whatever?