Desperately need help

Hi I'm just wondering your opinion so my last period was December 10 2015, im on birth control have been for 2 years I've messed it up before and it's never really made me miss my period. I had sex from December 21- January 6 (unprotected) we were away and the time change messed with my birth control protection. On December 29 my boyfriend finished in me, I was to expect my period on January 7-9 I got cramps and brown discharge on January 8 then a few red dots when I whipped. Usually I cramp for an hour and then bleed heavily. A few weeks later I noticed I wasn't feeling well I felt sick, I had a lot of cravings and I am desperately tired I feel tired after an hour of being awake and I'm really moody I snap easily and I am pooping a lot more. My next period was suppose to start February 4-6 I just had light pink discharge, I've been noticing my belly kinda changing, my nipples are darkening and my armpits have dark marks on them. My friends are noticing I'm not myself. I've done 2 home tests all negative and I got blood work done a week ago and negative. I just really don't feel myself, my doctor ordered an ultra sound. He said it could be a hemorrhaging cyst in my ovary but I looked up the symptoms and I have like bloating that's all. But now that I look at the pregnancy symptoms I have nearly all of them. Please help me. An i having a baby?👶🏼