Suspicious or Not? - (Cheaters) Long , but Worth It .

KiaMiaGia • TTC Baby McDaniel #1️⃣
So, I will admit to being wrong for going through his tablet . Although , it is his privacy , it was out of revenge. First off , I have a code on my phone - not because I'm hiding or cheating, but because I love to do my fingerprint , lol .&' take 100's of one pose selfies without deleting them . But , my SO - well EX now , someway some how - figured out my code . I didn't get mad or upset because I knew I wasn't doing anything ... But knowing that he'd had probably already went through my phone , I went through his tablet . On Instagram , he had a DM from his ex . We have already had a problem with this ex and he knows I don't like her ... But , in the DM it was a picture about how he likes to eat her out . She replies - it must have been the wrong person . He replies - who do you think I sent it to . She replies - Torrey (me). He replies - no , look in the mirror ... Well , while reading this all on the toilet , lol , he walks in and I threw the tablet on a pile of towels . He grabs it and I'm so pissed that I got caught that I began laughing . So after getting out the bathroom , I ask him why he lied about talking to her . He says - who ?! I told him to bring me his tablet . The messages are already fucking deleted . Suspicious or not ??? He's defense is - it was a joke! &' im still talking to her because I'm apart of her rape case . No where in those messages said anything about rape and oh, baby , I was at February 3rd when he walked in ... So while he is packing his shit to GTF outta my house , I look through his phone . There's a number from 1am - which is when he's at work... I ask him who the number is : he tells me he doesn't know . But it says they spoke for 49 minutes . Then tries to say : well why do you assume it's a girl?! So I called the fucking number . &' yes it was a girl . You ever get so mad you can't even cry... It took me my all not to do something terrible to his ass . Had he been honest , we could have gotten through it but , he lied over and over . Anyways : question is : is it suspicious that he deleted the entire message thread if he had nothing to hide? He left all the other messages from other people . 

Vote below to see results!