Baby Shower Drama... Petty??

My mom and cousin are planning my baby shower... My mom is a very animated person and emotional. She loves to plan and decorate, but only wants to do it her way.  I made it so clear to her that a few things were important to me: the invitations and the theme.  She was upset and offended that I was "trying to control" my baby shower, and she described it as an "old planes, cars, and trains" theme for my baby boy. I loved it... Because I reeeaaallllyyyy don't like baby animals and the typical cartoon-ish baby shower (I appreciate its cuteness when it's other people's shower, just not mine). I loved the old world, mature theme she had planned. I tried to be as gentle about it as possible and not interfere, and told her I loved the theme and she could plan and decorate to her hearts desire.
😩
The invitations came. They were misprinted and messed up by the website, which sucks. They're also covered in baby elephants.  I called her and asked what happened to the invitation with the old planes on it... She said they changed the shower to a baby elephant theme.  I feel devastated.  I really, REALLY don't care for baby animal parties... And this is the only baby shower I get. I'm trying not to upset her, because she is easily affected and hurt.  I just want to cry.  I feel like I'm being a bitch for wanting something different when others are spending their time and money to do something special for me.  I've just had this idea of my baby shower and what I do and don't like... and I feel devastated.  It feels like it isn't my shower.  I'll be walking into a room of elephant-explosion, the kind of theme I dislike the most.  I didn't think it'd be like this... But I'm keeping my mouth shut and letting her do what she wants. She's spent too much money and time up to this point to change it. Am I a horrible person for feeling this way? I feel like I should be only be grateful and not complain. I'm just so, so sad.