Letting it out 💨

Rant: I'm so fed up with constantly being attacked by my family. Family is not supposed to do that. Its bad enough being judged by my parents constantly day by day, but when I rarely see my sisters they bash me & my parenting too. I'm doing my best with my 2yr old, I try my best for her, I stay home with her so I watch her constantly & she's always with me. I broke my leg again last May after surgery & rehab I came home late June, after a couples days my SO left us, so I was in a wheelchair taking care of my daughter & I got up & healed faster than ever all on my own, but im not going to lie it was hard. My SO & I are trying to fix our problems so he is back in our lives but he does not live with us & we rarely see him because he has a full time job. So my daughter's well being is all on me & I don't mind that she's my responsibility she's my child. I don't neglect her or beat her sensesly or lock her up in dark room. I'm just a women trying every day to be a better mother. My sister's constantly assume the worst of me & always try to bring me down, because they think they're better than me & maybe they are but unlike them I was never trying to compete. My younger sister had pregnancy scares & this could of easily been her with a child. She's a social worker, so she's constantly trying to "analyze" me. I feel like you can learn & read a million books but you dont know what its like to be a parent until you really are one. & my older sister thinks she's better than everyone & that she does no wrong & in her eyes im not as good of a mother as her, but at least my daughter knows God &that's more than I can say for her kids.

Just needed to get my feelings out. & instead of posting this on Facebook & tagging them as i was about to do , I just thought this would be a better forum.