Send Baby Dust!!

Gabrielle
Hey all! This is my first post with the Glow Community! I am 23 years old and was told I had Endo at age 20 and soon after discovered I had several ovarian cysts that needed to be removed. Problems with reproduction have not been uncommon In my family with my older sister also suffering ovarian cysts which resulted in her having to have her left ovary removed.
I have endured a fair share of pain ever since I was 16, when I had my first miscarriage. I should have known right then there that there was something not right with my body. Later in my 20th year, I had my second miscarriage. It wasn't until this last year when my sister lost her daughter at 30 weeks inutero that I was able to come forward with my two lost ones to my family. I have always known that I was meant to be a mother. I have been with my boyfriend for over 4 years and we have ttc for over 2 years. I have a really really good feeling about this month and maybe that's cosmic or just positive thinking but I really feel good about us trying over he next couple days as
I'm predicted to ovulate and my bbt dropped this morning! Please please please to all those ttc and all mothers on Glow, send your baby dust my way and I'll send mine to you! Thank you so much to all you beautiful women of Glow! Fingers crossed! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻