I went into labor with my son at 10pm on Tuesday February 23rd-- at 36 weeks 6 days

Alicia
I went into labor with my son at 10pm on Tuesday February 23rd-- at 36 weeks 6 days. My due date was March 10. 
I labored at home for two hours and we left for the hospital at midnight. We had to take my daughter with us and the nurses were nice enough to let her stay in her playpen in my labor room the whole time. 
I finally got my epidural around 3am. It took quite a few tries from the anesthesiologist, all the while I was having back to back contractions. It was miserable trying to stay still during it all. And my daughter couldn't be in the room with the anesthesiologist, so I couldn't have my fiancé there to squeeze the crap out of his hand! Lol 
After about 15 minutes, he got the right spot (he said I have a slight curve in my spine that made it difficult.)  After that it was smooth sailing! 
I called my mom and 6am to come to the hospital and watch my daughter. She arrived at 7 and when i got fully dilated, my fiancé took my daughter out of the room. 
My doctor showed up at 7:40. He got all set up, and after 2 pushes, my son was born!  
February 24, 2016 at 7:50am 
6lbs 6oz and 18.5 inches long 
Two weeks early, but perfect and healthy 😍😍😍