Went to the emergency room today...

Olivia • 23 year old mother of two.
Was at work and started bleeding. I saw a clot in the toilet. I imediately called my boyfriend and left work to go to the emergency room. Continued bleeding....bright red blood. I'm 12 weeks and 2 days, I know this is not normal.
When I get there, they draw my blood to check hcg levels, and get an IV in me. They kept saying "IF you get discharged today". They all seemed to try and distract me from the fact that I was bleeding insanely.
I got into the room and went to put the gown on. Huge pool of blood on the floor. Soaked THROUGH my pants. Got to put on the hospital's Victoria secret line of fishnet underwear, and immediately got a pelvic exam from the doctor who apparently had the shortest fingers possible.
They ordered an ultrasound.
I got the ultrasound and my boyfriend cried. Baby was moving around, heartbeat was 152, and growing normally. 
Apparently I have a pretty large subchorionic hematoma. Doctor didn't sound hopeful, but I know my god is good and it's in his hands now. For the time being I'm going to take some time off work to sit around and do absolutely nothing. On the bright side, I got to see my precious baby.