Cheating (this is kinda long sorry)

Kaylee
Okay so my I was at my boyfriend's house and I was on his phone looking at his snapchat and I accidentally opened a text he sent to a girl and he was talking about her body saying it was "tight". I confronted him about it and I asked why he would do that and he said that he didn't have a good reason for it. He said that I'm the only one that ever matters to him and that he was sorry and he was embarrassed and would take it back in a heartbeat if he could. And then he told me he loved me. And I told him I forgived him. But I'm just having a really hard time trusting him. I'm still really upset it happened. I feel like I need to mother him and ask him about everything in order to gain my trust back. I don't know what to do. He's my first serious relationship. I've been cheated on in the past and I would just usually break it off with the person I was in a relationship with if something like that happened. And it's happened a lot. I don't know why this keeps happening to me 😞😔 But I love this man and I don't want to lose him over something so small and yet so big at the same time. Any advice on what I should do would be incredibly appreciated. Thank you.