Okay ladies! I need to vent a bit..

Karlie
So my sons father as I would say a sperm doner.. Was not there the entire pregnancy or a year and a half after my son was born he then decided he wanted to be in his life. Well after only 2 months of seeing him ( which wasn't consistent what so ever) he started throwing the whole I'm going to get papers and you won't get to see him anymore ( which I knew wasn't true because I was the one who took care of my baby boy) well so like any protective mother would I went out and got an attorney and papers.. At that point he was served and he didn't like my papers so he denied everything.. And I return he came up with his own and he wants 50/50 custody which I think is complete shit because my son doesn't even know his dad.. It would be a terrible thing for my son.. He wants to take him every night and every weekend which would leave me with not time with my son! He also wants to claim him on taxes every year and have his last name changed (my son has my last name due to him not being there for everything) I cannot explain how angry I am about this! He is being completely unfair with it all! I mean it is very unlikely that he will get anything he wants.. But just like for real! It's so frustrating and it's just been stressing me out! Any advice would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance!