Can anyone relate???

Erica • 21. Single Mommy. Isaiah Ethan ~ Born July 15th, 2016

Anyone else just really struggling with the amount of weight they've been gaining. I know you're supposed to gain weight when you're pregnant but I've always struggled with my body image and in the past resorted to bad behaviors like forcing myself to puke and not eating for days. I saught treatment when I was 16 for it.

I'm 19 weeks and have gained about 20(+)lbs I weigh 153lbs, most I've ever weighed. I am 8 months clean (from drugs and alcohol), I was using Heroin and when I stopped I weighed 98lbs. I know my weight gain is healthy, one because I am pregnant and two because I was so unhealthy. But it's been so rapid and progressive and my bf has pointed it out here and there, no directly but just mentioning how big I look for only being 19 weeks.

I don't feel beautiful or pretty, like how you're "supposed" to feel when pregnant. I'm breaking out all over, and I've never had acne in my life. My bf is gone on the road for work 5/7 days of the week and I feel soo alone.

I've always had bad depression, anxiety and struggled with other mental illnesses and for the first time in 4 years I am not taking my meds and things are just very difficult. I am more than excited for my little peanut to get here but I am absolutely terrified, I know I am not ready to be a mommy but I have to be. I live in my alcoholics mom's basement, not suitable for raising a baby. I'm an assistant manager at subway making $11per/hr. Not nearly enough to even support myself. I've struggled with addiction since the age of 15 and because of my addiction I have spend significant amount of time in jail and have felonies on my record making it very hard to get a decent job. Also because of my addiction and how progressive it had got when within the last few years my attendance at college has been sparce and I am no where near close to even having my generals complete.

I have a huge support group but yet being a mommy is on me, raising my baby is my responsibility no one else's and I have so much fear.

Increased hormones have my emotions running like crazy.