Dog discriminating is racism!

Michelle
I have a pit bull. His name is Tank, he's turning 3 this year. The only dogs I have EVER owned are pitties, and they are incredible dogs. A little hard headed and stubborn at times, but then again so am I. We're a perfect match. I got Tank as a teeny pup, he was about 7 weeks. My Second child was about 4 months old at this time, and I also had a 1 1/2 year old. Tank was raised up from a puppy with both of them. He put up with them pulling on his face, attempting to ride him like a horsey, hitting him, and everything else you can imagine. Tank was and still is, incredible with my kids. (Now 4 & 3) He is so protective of them, and so lovey and caring. He still snuggles with them during nap time, still plays with them. And still puts up with everything they do to him. I wouldn't trust some people with my kids the way I trust my Tank. People still feel the need to tell me that Tank is vicious, simply because of his breed. And it pisses me off. That is exactly the same as me saying black people and Mexicans are more likely to murder somebody just because they're black or Mexican. It's just racism! And quite honestly it infuriates me. Tank doesn't have a vicious bone in his body! He's the calmest pit I've ever seen, and he is also well trained. He was raised with my kids from a baby. They are siblings and he knows it.