Need Help Please !

So me and my boyfriend have been dating for a year & 2 months. We are currently expecting our first together in May. But this pregnancy he hasn't made it easy at all like me being I feel or thought you're suppose to make or keep me happy keep in mind I am going through a lot never experienced being pregnant before. But the problems I am having are he's very disrespectful when we go out he gawks at other women with me being like right beside him. Also he would literally turn his head around to check the woman out. But he always says he doesn't see anything wrong with that. He's called me fat a few times seeing that I am pregnant. I've tried communicating with him but it's so hard cause he says he shouldn't listen to me but we are in a relationship like seriously. He locks his phone & is always being sneaky when I come around he hurries & clicks out of it. Also I have caught him in lies before I ask first just to see if he'll tell me the truth & yet he still lies about it. I've told him we don't have to be together to raise this child. It is to the point where I am so frustrated & hurt like I can't even think straight. But please someone give me advice please!!!