Today was to be the day my angle would be here March 9th

Aubrey
I was gonna have a planed c section at 7:30am but when I had went in on February 23rd at 1pm I was feel like crap.. Contractions like crazy it's was painful so my doctor advice was to go to the hospital right after appointment so I went to the triage and they moderated baby ☺️ I was contracting at four minutes apart. They had called my doctor and he said ok we having baby today I was like what no!!! And he like yup your 36 weeks and 6 days you be fine. That was at 5:30pm at 6:05 Kendall Rae was born at 6lb and 2.5oz and 17inches she was pretty healthy and pretty quiet baby the only thing that was the issue was her temperature for some reason she couldn't keep her temperature hot enough so she had to be put in a machine to keep her warm but luckily she did not have to go to the NUIC :) we where happy about stayed at the hospital for 4 days and now she 2 weeks 2 days old 👶🏻😢 she growing so fast can't believe it her original due date was March 17 St. Patrick's Day baby🍀 but nope ... I had to have a c section UGH but I'm glad she ok and I'm doing well happy that it's all over and she in our lives 👶🏻🍼👏🏻🙏🏻