Natural!

Why is everyone on here so obsessed with everything being natural? I know that sounds bad but , hear me out. You don't want to circumsize because it's not natural. Ok. Cool. You don't want epidural because it's not natural. Cool beans. You don't want to vaccinate because they don't "need" it,  it's not "natural" lol ok whatever. Yet you people have zero issue feeding your children fast food and giving them medicines.... I just don't understand , you eat food that is just full of shit and honestly that's more damaging than epidural. I think it's sad how quick people are to shove a chicken nugget in their damn kids mouth but don't want to vaccinate , what sense does that make? I've seen people say that they don't want epidural/vaccines because it's not natural and because it's just chemicals blah blah blah yet you stay poppin' Tylenol. People say that medicine is just the governments way of making money yet you run to the hospital when you get sick and you use that medicine when you need it. I'm just trying to understand the difference. Birth in general is the most natural thing there is. You're not better than anyone else because you didn't get medicine. We are all going to end up in a grave whether you do everything naturally or not. The past few years I've noticed the hype over things being done the "natural" way. Ok. What's the natural way? Like truely back in the day. Are you going to give birth in a barn because that's the most natural way. It's dirty as hell but you wanted it natural!