No period

I haven't had a period for 3 months, I had unprotected sex were he finished in me and my birth control was messed up with time change. I've gotten blood work done and my body is changing I would be 12 weeks, my boobs are getting less hard and there are veins on them showing now I can barely touch them. My belly gets really big with bloat and it was fatty before but now it's harder when you touch it. I haven't been myself I've be exhausted even if I go to bed early, I have to be dragged out of bed,  I am dizzy and I've been having bad headaches. I'm very moody ( I snap so easily, even at the littlest things). I'm constantly feeling the urge to pee and take a number 2( but that is a struggle to get anything out) I have been getting hot and cold flashed and my pimples and my freckles have come out. I have been having excess discharge and I've woken up with metal taste in my mouth. Oh and 10 days after he finished in me I was suppose to have my period but instead I had lots of cramping and brown discharge and a few dots of red when I whipped. (Usually I cramp for an hour and then have a heavy flow) for the last weeks or so I've been having this weird cramping and pulling sensation. my doctor ordered me an ultrasound to see what is going on. Ps I know that you can give yourself a false pregnancy but I don't want to be pregnant I'm young I just want to know If I am. Personal stories would be greatly appreciated