Kayla, Amy, Trace..Helena's Update-14 w

He
Hello my girls!!
I got a message from Kayla asking for a lil update and I hadn't had a chance until now to get a pic of today and and US pic of 12 week.. So that I could fully update you all on how things are going... So far is been crazy for us w/all the prep and packing... We'll be moving during mid-may and we are hoping to have everything ready by then but it's been crazy our house looks like a complete mess🙈... As far as baby.. We have reached week 14 😄yaayy!!! And so far baby looks healthy and growing good for gestational age... No symptoms on my side and other than the appendicitis scare things have gone well... We have already been given a card w/the baby's gender but we will be revealing it the day we celebrate our dd's 2nd bday party because the whole family will be there and I guess it'll make it fun? We'll see if Shettle's method worked for girl? We are super intrigued to know but either way we'll be as happy (guessing just makes itmore fun)...Is it boy? Or is it a girl? I've gained 1kg so far and the baby bump is coming along...but the big appetite just doesn't stop!! Also we did the gender's home test for fun and well all results were boy.. So we'll see what happens..
Here is the 14w baby bump!! 
And the US at 12w6d
I will never be able to thank you enough for all your support, you ladies are the best and the time will come just believe that God already has a planned for all of us and maybe it may take a lil longer than we think but it will!!
Big hugs to all of you!!! And all the bay dust your way✨✨✨✨😊☺️
😍😘 Helena