Husband isn't interested in the pregnancy!

I try and involve him, I try and tell him about the weekly growth updates, the size, how she feels and how i feel, when i feel her move or kick but he's not at all interested. I try and involve him in making my registry and showing him what I want to buy for her. I show him little peices of clothes I pick up but literally he pays not interest. Back when we were young and dumb we talked about having kids and how he would drop out of college and want to Come to all my dr appointments. Next week is my 20 week anatomy scan, a pretty important one especially since we haven't seen the baby since 13 weeks. He is choosing to go to a gaming event out of state (something which he's only had planned in the last 5 days) it's so sad becuase my friend is pregnant too and her be isnalways asking her how she is feeling and talking into her stomach, he is picking things out he likes and wants to buy for the baby. Iv spoken tinny husband about how I feel and he says there is just nothing to be interested about .. It's a baby. 😶