Need POAS addict help with FRER experiment!!

Momofboys • mom of 3 on earth and twins in heaven.. due 4/28/17 after 13 months of infertility..
So I have only ever gotten one positive FRER but the one I did (and of course I threw it out bc it was a chemical and I was so angry) I noticed when I opened the test there was no dye left in the part of the test that is connected to the part you pee on. All the NEG tests I got still had a thick light pink band of dye left in the part of the test closest to where you pee. 
So I had a theory .. Can this observation be used to help determine if it's an indent or a BFP?
I'm attaching a pic to show the area I  am referring to. The test is a bfn. I would like it if you ladies could post pics of BFN as well as post pics of VFL BFP and clear BFP to see if there is still dye left in that area of the test and how much.
Have any of you guys ever thought about this? I know many believe if you open the test it's invalid but after boxes and boxes of these and every other brand of tests available otc I have never had a result look any different after I open it.  I always open FRER to See if it's an indent or if there is pink in the line.
Here is my pic:
Any help from you other POAS-aholics I would appreciate!!
Ty - baby dust!