When your baby daddy is insensitive...

Mariah • 24 from the Bay Area California. My baby boy Bryson came October 2016. Instagram/snapchat: mca_92
My baby's father and I are a lot different but that's what makes our relationship good. But I feel our differences are driving a wedge between us during pregnancy. Generally I'm independent and not an overall emotional person. The pregnant me wants to be cuddled, craves time, and has a lot more feelings that neither of us understands. He gets mad and calls me bipolar, naggy, and gives me funny looks when he sees my growing belly. Overall he's here when I ask him to be, for appointments and whatnot but never takes initiative, never asking how I am or how I feel. I fear that these are early signs of what a relationship in the future would be like. Currently I'm wrestling with the idea of announcing our pregnancy in a cutesy way on Instagram and Facebook to share joy with friends and family...he's against it because he's keeping it a secret from his friends and family. Eventually it will show...so I want to respect his wishes but I feel like I can't even enjoy my pregnancy or feel comfortable in my own skin. He almost makes me feel ashamed to be pregnant or excited or happy. Sorry for ranting. I love him and have talked to him but we can't seem to agree.