So annoyed with my mil (long rant...sorry)

So yesterday for easter we went to my parent's house. We incited my in laws over and told them to be there at 3. My house calls his parents at 2 and his patents weren't ready. His cousin was at their house mooching off of them as usual and they still hasn't gone for what they were going to bring for food. So they didn't get there til 4. I was annoyed cuz I'm 7 months pregnant and was starving. And my mil being late still had to nerves to tell me in Spanish "Como estas...engordando..." then after thought adds..."El Bebe". So roughly translating in English "how are you doing getting fatter" and the after thought the baby getting fatter I was so pissed off. It annoys me how people think they can tell you you're getting fat when you're pregnant. Wtf do they think happens when you're pregnant you lose weight I don't think so. If she only knew I haven't gained much weight this pregnancy or with my last 2, but his family always comments on how fat I'm getting when they are not size 2s either. Then he days she's not coming to my baby shower my mom is throwing me cuz her aunt who she never talked to died and they are burying her in Friday (my shower is Saturday) in like what fucking grandma doesn't show up to the shower. I can't stand her right now. I told my husband and he got pissed at me as usual whenever I tell him how his family has insulted me. It's always MY fault.