Eating rice while pregnant

Is it really that bad to eat rice everyday while pregnant? Idk what to substitute rice with. Being asian is hard(since some people take offense and are too ignorant and fyi i'm not hating on rice or asians because obviously i'm asian or else i wouldnt be saying it, if it's still too offensive then fine, it's hard being FILIPINO. If it's still offensive for u then dont bother reading my post period. Stop starting drama.) Anyways I just love rice so much and i'm very concerned because it's my first time being pregnant, thats why i'm asking. I read somewhere online that eating rice can increase a pregnant woman's arsenic levels, meaning more chance to have still born and premature babies. Advices, suggestions, personal experiences are much appreciated.
Add: i'm born and raised in the philippines(my family as well). So the culture stuck with us because its what we're used which is eating a lot of rice. That is why i am asking all the health concerned US born and raised people, if there is any substitute or anything u guys reccommend to alternate rice with, rather than eating rice everyday. All i care about is the life inside me. It's my first time so i want it to be as healthy as i can possible make it to be. If theres nothing to worry about rice, ok great. But if u guys think its not, good too because like i said any comment or advice or whatsoever are welcome. Just trying widen my limited mind.