Selfish mummy! More like selfish daddy

Rachel • 24, Hull UK 🇬🇧 Expecting baby number 1, 👶👑 my little princess due 29th February
My SO keeps complaining that our (6 week old) daughter is always asleep when he leaves for work and when he gets home from work, he finishes at 9pm but doesn't get home til nearly 10pm. I told him to get up earlier to see her before he goes but he says he's too tired and it would be hard to work (I know right!), so I changed her night time routine by over an hour so that she would be awake when he got in, (which was even later than usual.) and he'd get to cuddle with her and put her to sleep. 
He had a 5 minute (if that) cuddle with her and gave her back to me. I had just fed her and was trying to pump a bottle in the hopes he would help with the night feed (I didn't manage to get enough). 
Well keeping her up messed everything up, she wouldn't go to sleep, she got herself worked up too much. I said to him I'm not doing it again and he said i was being selfish because I get to spend all day with her, (clearly he doesn't realise that I get as much sleep through the night that she does, so keeping her up also means I get less sleep) so I suggested when she woke up for her next feed I would feed her and then he can go downstairs with her when she wont go back to sleep at 3am (she does the same thing every morning, I think it's worked its way into routine) so he gets time with her too. 
It's 4.20am and I'm laid on the couch with our daughter while he's fast asleep in bed upstairs, apparently my suggestion was a silly one, I mean he's not at work tomorrow, today? And she goes over in about half an hour when she realises she's downstairs, why on earth would I be allowed to get some sleep! I won't get a nap either because we want To go out and spend some time as a family, we haven't had a day just the 3 of us since she was born