Annoyed

🐱🐾kays mama 🐱🐾 • Take me or leave me accept me or walk away love me or hate me but don't make me feel less if a person if i don't fit your idea of who i should be i am me and love me as i am

I'm getting so annoyed my fat ass father in law moved in with us to help pay mortgage when we get it.... Since he's moved in my fiance changed ..... I put a sencey candle warmer in the bathroom before he Even moved in . and all of a sudden its a problem .... BC it's hot wax and he don't wanna be burned . he has some kind of issue with every thing I do .... I cooked 2x since he's been here he won't eat what I cook !!!! This is his father I'm talking about right now.... Try there's 3 of us his father said were are a team that no one has a set job but. I'm the fucking one that . sweeps the floor loads and in loads the dish washer puts the food away cleans the table after every meal and kitchen. Which includes sweeping and moping the floor. Wiping down and pledging the table taking out the trash. When I said some thing his dad flipped and said that they meaning him and my fiance do the hard work out side. But when I said that cleaning the tub is my fiance's job and he got pissed and said were a family we work as a team. Yada yada yada. My fiance won't Evan say any thing to his dad. When all he does is sit on his ass all day . when he works he does it for 30mins to an hour then sits down for 3 ... My fiance says it's bc he's 300 pounds and honestly idgaf its his own fault he's fat. It's unfair that me and my fiance do most of the work. When I'm home with his father and he says we have work to do. It means that he's gonna sit and watch me do every thing . I'm so pissed and I'm tired of this shit. IDK what to do but I do know I can't stand his father right now ....... 😡😡😡😡😡😡 the worst part is I can't Evan talk about to mg fiance bc he gets mad or he goes back to his dad and tells him.... We also go to a shrink we talked about how come I don't want his dad to move in. And he goes and tells his dad every thing !!!!!! Grrrrr

Please don't make fun of my grammar and spelling I have a bad migraine I'm trying not to cry and I'm pissed off ....