Newly married and already so many things wrong

Tiffany

So me and my SO have been on and off for about 3years.we just got married inb Jan 2016 after being apart for almost a full year. During this time he had a relationship with this girl who ended up pregnant.he's always wanted to be a father but this girl doesn't want him in his daughter's life,so much so that we didn't find out until March that she was actually born 2days before we got married(which she only sent hum a email stating"the 🚼 is here,what are you going to contribute). The whole thing has had him derply depressed and we've been trying ourselves but i think he wants a kid just to make up for not being allowed in his daughter's life, because although i want a baby very much i dont think we are ready.

I just started as a pre-k teacher and i work as a cashier /clerk /stock at nights,he's a messenger for amozon.we move every couple of days,we have no family,we're also going through 3 separate court battles,waiting on DNA tests to see if the baby really belongs to him. All of this leads to us fighting ,him drinking and me not muttering a single word for days on end