Crazy sil acts like my husband got her pregnant

Have you ever dealt with a husband's sister who acts like her children are your husband's? Let me start off by saying that I love my nephews and niece, and if they needed anything I would be happy to help in anyway I could. However it is not my husbands responsibility to treat them as if they were HIS children. Especially when there mother and father are married and well and able to provide and care for them. If something happened to their father I would be glad for my husband to step in and guide them. But no uncle is EXPECTED or REQUIRED to do anything. Mine never did. They have lives, jobs, and families of their own. They are UNCLES and only UNCLES. They should only be expected to have fun with their nieces and nephews not raise them. Something that has always bothered me about my sister in law is that she expects my husband to father her children, when we have our own family. We go anywhere he is expected to carry the car seats of the bags or what have you. And where is their father? Standing around with his finger up his ass. It especially aggrivates me when she birrates him for not coming over to spend time with them all the time when he is off of work. He has his own baby he wants to spend time with, he misses so much of his life while he's working. I don't mind them coming to our house, but if he doesn't spend 3 days over there she gets pissed and puts it in Facebook. What are your views on this? It's starting to aggrivate him, because when he is home he wants to relax and spend time with the family he created. If anyone wants to see us he would like for them to come to our house. But who looks like the bad guy, apparently "keeping him away from sweet niece and nephews" Me. And there is just something weird about how she idolizes the relationship she wants between them. One time she posted a picture of her daughter in Facebook and tagged my husband in it and said "she misses you daddy" she also uses the term "uncle of my children" ALOT! The relationship she wants them to have is the relationship most people want their HUSBANDS to have with THIER OWN CHILDREN. Am I crazy? I don't expect her or my siblings to do anything with/for my kids. They are just supposed to love them and have fun with them.