Mixed emotions :-(

Kim • Stay home mum of 1 and so inlove with my best friend/soulmate.
Confused! Inlove with new partner but holding onto x hubby of 20years... our little girl hasn't wanted nor had contact with her dad in 12 months although i keep trying to get her too... she's scared/terrified of him yet wont open up to me or her counselor so leaves me struggling with where to go with our family? Make a new one with new partner whom my girl calls daddy or just make the decision as the parent that she's attending councelling with her real dad n me to sort this crap out.... im going stir crazy, feel lost, saddened and my anxiety and depression is at an all time high that bad thoughts my end are becomming daily :-( help please. Any questions are welcomed and i will answer honestly as im at witts end and doctors/shrinks/family etc just don't understand nor can help. My partner of now is amazing, patient, very loving and has taken on my girl as his own to the point of calling her his and would adopt her in a heartbeat if he could so why cant i just let go of the toxic marriage and be happy for my girl and try to make the best of this situation until she speaks up about her issues with her dad... btw shes only 12! I feel she's too young to hate her own father but she does :-( help please. I could lose everything if i dont finally decide as fairs fair and my new beau as patient and gentle as he is its unfair on him as he doesn't want to lose me or his new little girl! :-( and its not fair to keep him holding on although he tells me everyday he waits to hear "im leaving" :-( he's aware of my confusion yet still stays! Yes he deserves better :-(