Evap?

Hi everyone
I'm so confused at the moment. The last week i've been sick all the time, have a lot of cramping and my boobs feel different. They're usually hard and hurt a lot a week before and during my period, but now they feel soft and don't hurt the same way they usually do. Now I'm 2 days late for my period, which doesn't happen a lot, and already did 3 pregnancy tests the last few days.. But they don't take away my doubts at all. 
The first one I did showed a line after 8 hours so i was sure it was an evap line (the one with the +, an early test) and assumed my period would follow the next day
But then my period stayed away so I did another one (in the evening) and that one didn't show a line within the 5 minutes i should have waited. but when I wanted to throw it away after I put my girl to bed, an hour or so later, there was in fact a line. I never had a false positive before with this tests, and I use them quite often. This morning I took another, the same brand, and it showed nothing. Any toughts?