Is my mom crazy?

So Danny, my 20 year old brother, got my mom these flowers for her birthday and this morning right whenever my mom was walking out the door to drive me to school (she was being a bitch prior to this btw) she was like "Marissa take a picture of me with these flowers so I can send it to Danny" and I was like "umm no I'm gonna be late we have to leave" like why are you asking me to do this. So then she was like "MARISSA GET THE FUCK UP HERE IF YOU DONT TAKE A PICTURE OF ME WITH THESE FLOWERS IM NOT DRIVING YOU TO SCHOOL" so at this point I'm like ok whatever I'll just do it. So I walk up the steps to take her little picture and as I'm taking it on her phone I said "this is so stupid" and while she's smiling for it she says "You're stupid" like are you 6 years old? So then I put her phone down and didn't end up taking the picture because she was pissing me off so much and so she screamed her head off at me and said "MARISSA TAKE THE FUCKING PICTURE IM NOT DRIVING YOU TO SCHOOL" so I just ignored her and didn't take it and went downstairs to her car and she was like "fuck you you're a piece of shit" and then as we were pulling out of the garage she was like "you wonder why you have no friends and are alone all weekend" and I was like "actually I have a lot of friends mom" and she was like "oh yeah like who" so I started naming my friends, "Elena Bella heather Gianna...." And she interrupted me and said "Gianna couldn't give two shits about you that's a total joke" Idk why she said that btw. so I literally opened the car door while it was moving in the middle of our driveway and just went inside my house and my neighbor drove me to school but I am so sad now

Vote below to see results!