Im just being honest!!

Lee-Jai♡ • Hi my name is Leah Im a mother of four beautiful children! Believe it or not I was told I would never have kids! I was very blessed! Never give up hope♡
For the most part all of you ladies seem to be genuinely awesome and supportive as you should be on a pregnancy test forum and thats the point really! I have met some awesome people on here! There are a few however who are sooo rude and to be honest just mean! I Honestly dont understand why! Look in my opinion either someones test looks positive or negative. There is no reason to be rude about it EVER! Just I see it or I dont see it! There is no reason to argue with someone or try to talk down to them over the result of their test! It will not make it any less positive or negative! It just looks ridiculous to me!! Some of these women have been ttc for yrs and really dont need someone to add to their frustration! Hell even if you have only been trying a few months its still frustrating and disappointing when you get a negative result! Me personally I just block the rude ones but I see a few I believe are just on here trolling and seriously to be trolling a pregnancy test forum just to be an ass . LOL really tho!! Please stop! Find a new hobby! This is just MY opinion however! I hope all of you who are ttc get your blessings! Im genuinely happy for everyone when the finally get their BFP!! Just wanted to get this off my chest! Have a blessed day♡