Grand National

I'm sorry if this offends anyone but this is annoying. And I'm aware it has nothing to do with this app. 
So as Im guessing people know or have heard the Grand National Festival is this weekend and today was the Grand National itself. 
Now I don't exactly agree with horse racing but you can't stop the thousands of people that train horses to race, it wouldn't work people would still do it. 
Today as is the same with every year, I've been scrolling through Facebook after the race watching videos on random stuff and I keep coming across people putting 'Stop animal cruelty' posts. 
Now that would be fine, if the people posting them were also posting about the cruelty to animals that goes on during the testing for each and every product they use
As much as we may be against animal cruelty, if we cannot stop using products that have been tested on animal then how can people sit and protest against horse racing?
It's sad that 4 horses died this year at Aintree but animals die every day in labs testing the latest hair and beauty products, it's a fact
It's not nice but it's a fact
Most people only protest animal cruelty when they see in on the tv, I'd just like to say that if you're only bothered by it when you see it on to and you actually see the animals get hurt them are you really truly bothered by it? 
I'd just like people to think about that when they next apply their make up or use that new cream your friend told you to try, because they've most likely been tested on animals, and in order for it to be sold to you in a store, hundreds of animals will have died so you can put it on your skin.
Rant over :)