Vaginal birth after c section question

Samantha
With my first born son I was subjected to a c section . I went into labor and was just experiencing contractions . My water didn't break and there weren't any complications . I wasn't dilating but I literally just got to the hospital and my doctor wanted me to have a c section . The hospital was full of women in labor and I believe the doctor just "didn't want to wait" I delivered a healthy perfect baby boy . However now I'm pregnant with a baby girl and my new doctor tells me because I had a c section they cannot give me any medication to deliver or induce labor . It has to be natural and the baby has to come on her own . If she doesn't by my due date I have to have a c section . They aren't worried about me pushing naturally because I basically had a c section the first time for no reason . My question is , does anyone know any natural ways to induce labor ? I have to go into labor by my due date . I refuse another c section I know it's a lot better for the baby to go through the birth canal and also better for me (healing process) I really hope I go into labor by May 16 or c section is mandated ... Please if anyone knows of any natural ways to go into labor I would love to know