Sick and tired of OBs!

Erica
Hey there!  I am expecting my 4th child in May. I have been seeing an OB, the same one who has delivered 2 of my 3 sons. Every time I go there, there is some new potential problem to worry about that never ends up being an issue, but requires more monitoring, which in turns finds more to worry about. 
I've had enough. My sister has had both her kids at home, and I have started seeing the midwife that delivered her kids concurrently. Mainly because my baby is breech, and my OB won't turn a baby in labor (my second was a section for this very reason). So my original intent was to hire the midwife to try and turn baby at 37 weeks or before I went to the hospital if I went into labor before then (I've had a 36, 35 and , 37 weeker). 
But I love her. I leave my appointments feeling better. She even gave me a butt massage to help with my sciatica pain. 
So I have officially decided that if I get to 37 weeks. That I am having a home birth. I have always wanted one, but never felt I could, or should. But his is my last and I want to do it my way.