I want to scream, cry and stop living.

I'm sorry to be the negative Nancy here but I'm over this life!!!!!! I feel so alone. I'm married to someone who cheats on me, abuses me physically and verbally and I continue to stay with him. Idk if it's because I don't have anyone else to turn to as in family or just am so stupid to let someone bring me down. I got into a bad car accident 2 weeks ago and lost my dogs and he really isn't here to show much love or support. Or am I expecting too much?I'm pregnant with my mouth wired shut due to this accident on an all liquid diet and feel starved! My husband says, "what you think you're the only one in pain here what about me?". Honestly right now I don't care if I end up being a single mother and with no family. I rather just be sane than feel insane. I have lost it. I'm tired of him making me feel like im the problem. Then he tells me that I should be there for him but I'm not so he turns to drugs. Ugh I'm sad, hurt, angry and just give up! I have been goood to him. So why does this happen? Because I allow it to? Why did I lose my dogs? Why did I get hurt in the accident? Just so many questions on why the fuck I deserve this. It's because I allow it right? I'm just so lonely idk where to start or go from here. Ugh this sucks. Sorry to bitch out so much I just can't deal with this on my mind to myself anymore. I'm going insane.