Emotions 😩

Georgia💚💙👶🏼🍼🐠🐟
Being pregnant and hormonal is terrible. But being pregnant and worrying about your animals is so much worse. My poor pup Max has to go to the vet today, he's a 3 year old hyper and happy Pomeranian/American Eskimo mix but yesterday my boyfriend and I noticed his one eye is fogged over and the parts of the eye that are supposed to be pinky/white-ish are really red. My boyfriend, bless his heart, is just as concerned as I am and spent an hour researching online of what it could be but we both knew Max had to go to the vet as soon as possible. I, of course, jumped to conclusions thinking the worse that it's actually glaucoma but my wonderful man was consoling me as I cried (yes I cried!) and tried to get me to just take a deep breath because it could be something as simple as a scratched cornea and irritation. He's seriously my rock, and since he's supporting us right now he gave me $200 for the vet today (which he and I both know I won't need) and told me he didn't care what it costs he just wants Max to be okay and wanted me to feel secure in the fact my puppy will be taken care of! Seriously I don't know where I'd be without him 😭😭😭😭😭