Very long, petty rant

I'm 31 weeks pregnant and 18 years old. I've been with my partner 3 years and our family's are over the moon about their new granddaughter. We both have our own separate income and still live with our parents. We have had a lot of help with buying the baby's things mostly because everyone is excited (not because we can't pay for ourselves because we are more than capable), especially my partners mum who has stacks of things in her house. My problem is that I'm worried she is going to want to keep everything at her house even though our daughter will be raised at my family home until I move out in about 6 months time to my own house . She is quite a controlling woman and has pretty much took charge in my pregnancy and not consulted with me about things at all and I can be quite shy with her which is why I'm finding this such an awkward situation. She has bought a play mat/bouncer/crib etc all for their house which I don't mind at all as off course our daughter will be spending nights there so my partner can be involved (he will be spending nights at mine with Me also and I will be spending nights at his with them). It's just the things like clothes and nappies that has been bought that I'm worried she won't want me keeping in my own home. She has alot of my daughters first clothes/blankets and things that will be needed at mine as when we stay at my partners for the night we can simply pack a few outfits/pack of nappies/blankets up and bring them with us as I'd rather have all of her things together. I know it sounds petty but I have no idea what she has even bought as she never asks me what we need or let's me see anything and time is running out now to figure out what is still needed or how many of each item we have. My partner doesn't even have a clue as she keeps everything locked away in the spare room. I am so thankful for everything she has bought our little girl so please don't think I'm being ungrateful, she is like a second mum to me, I'm just worried she won't want to give me alot of it to keep in mine (where she will basically be raised for the next few months) and I won't have much for my little girl when she comes home from the hospital. I'd like to think of myself as a very organised person and not having everything counted or grouped together in the one place is giving Me a bit of anxiety. (I know this is all very petty and such a stupid thing to worry about, it just won't leave my mind)