My maternity photo session.

Heather
My dear friend Keena took my maternity pictures at Torrey Pines in San Diego. Your body goes through so many changes mentally, physically, and spiritually. It can be overwhelming at times and can cause you to feel all types of emotions. My struggle has especially been with how I look. Though people don't mean to be rude, I found they're always commenting on how I look whether it's positive or negative. It makes me insecure. I was insecure to begin with. So with hormones and all, it's been quite a ride. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do this photoshoot because I didn't feel beautiful inside and out. Going into the photoshoot I told myself this is my first baby and I'm never going to be pregnant for the first time again, so it has to be documented. I'm glad I did it because they turned out amazing. This photoshoot made me realize to be confident in all aspects of life and beauty will shine through. I'm tripping, I'm beautiful. We are all beautiful! By the way, I'm 38 weeks. In the picture I'm 37 weeks.