Terribly real dreams 😢😭

Caitlin
Last night I had the most awful and real dream I've had this pregnancy. In it I found out my husband had gotten Someone pregnant and when I followed him to where he hangs out there was not 1 but 3 girls he had actually gotten pregnant and all were super pregnant (in my dream I was close to my due date). I freaked put and started hitting them and then turned around and was trying to beat up my husband and his brother but they just kept laughing. I finally woke up by baby girl kicking me but I wasn't fully awake so when I saw my husband I almost went mad and started hitting him but saw our daughter was sleeping in between us so I didn't. It took me a few minutes but I fully woke up and realized it was just a dream. I know this could never actually happen, 1 reason being his brother would never let something like that happen (he is very protective of me and they are always together so he would know if my husband cheated and would instantly tell me) and 2 being that while I love my husband dearly, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed meaning he's not smart enough to pull something like that off (he doesn't even notice when girls are flirting with him). As I processed this I looked at my phone and realized the worst part, I had only been sleeping an hour! I tossed and turned the rest of the night and when I woke up my arms ached like I had actually been beating girls up half the night 😧 has anyone had a dream like this even though you know in real life it would never happen?