Hey everyone, I'm new here. I'm ttc my first child. I'm 33 with no children, I was pregnant once five years ago that resulted in an mmc. My partner and I decided to try for a baby now using a donor. He's a reputable donor but got some disappointing news today. According to glow my peak fertile day would be Tuesday but we won't get our shipment until Tuesday. He was supposed to ship today so we would get it tomorrow but he ran into some unexpected delays and couldn't make the last drop off. I guess my question now would be should I wait until next cycle to try or do I still have a good chance if I inseminate Tuesday?