So Extremely Blessed!!!

Kacee
My husband and I have been married for almost 6 years. I haven't been on birth control since a few months before our wedding. Been actively TTC for a good 3+ years with not even a hint of a positive. Every test ever taken has been a negative. We did one round of insemination late last year, but to no avail. We finally both decided that we were going to stop actively trying and start the process of adoption. I was supposed to start my period on Thursday, April 14th. I am sometimes irregular so not starting that day didn't come as a surprise to me. I had already gotten the symptoms that are associated with a menstrual cycle: tender breasts, cramping in lower abdomen, bloating. By Tuesday of the next week, I had still not started so I decided I would go ahead and buy a pregnancy test that day and take it the next morning. The next morning, I woke up at 6:15 to take the test. I waited the 3 minutes it tells you to on the paper and upon looking at it, the results took my breath away. I was in complete awe of the Blessings that were about to come! Our miracle is there and we couldn't be more thrilled!! I took 2 more tests after that: 1 that afternoon and 1 the next afternoon and both were positive!!