Id be such a great mom!

Brittany • Mommy to a beautiful angel 👼 4.20.14
Throughout my life, I've had friends and family say I'd be a great mom. I know I would as well. I ended up getting pregnant when I was 17.. I carried my daughter up until 22 weeks.. I went into early labor, and she didn't survive due to the lack of service at the hospital.. She was alive for 30 minutes and my doctor finally showed up an hour after she had already passed. I buried my daughter 4 days later , which happened to be a day before my birthday.. She was so beautiful.. She looked every bit like her dad. (Jealous lol) but ever since then I feel empty and alone. Before I always had my baby , even if she was in my tummy.. I still had someone with me, but now I feel more alone than ever! Its been 2 years since her passing and it still hurts like it was yesterday.. My boyfriends cousins and his brothers girlfriend.. We were all pregnant at the same time, just a few months apart. I feel weird being around their kids because my child should be here but she's not.. I want to try to have another kid so bad! But I'm not sure if my partner is up to it.. He says he's wants to , but idk.. I don't mean to get tmi but we've had sex 3 times and he's did the you know what.. And still no baby, i ended up having my period a week later. I keep thinking to myself, "maybe there's something wrong with me or him" .. Idk .. I had a dream this morning that I had two sons. It was literally the best feeling ever because it felt so real! I want to feel that unconditional love and to be a mother.. I know I could do it, and Id be one of the best at it.. No offense to anyone but there's people out here that don't deserve to have kids.. But yet the ones thatdo and actually wants them can't have them.. Smh I honestly don't know how to feel or what to do.. 😔