Pregnancy and headaches

I am nearly 2o weeks pregnant and have had quite a few really bad headache/migraines in my time. 1st bad one was at 4 weeks, wnd at 9 weeks and 12 weeks on. For the past 4 weeks i have had a few really debilitating headaches that have caused nausea and vomiting on occasion. It's just so full on and today i worked 8 to 5 and at about 3pm i started getting a headache but brushed it off and i dont take paracetamol at the slightest hint of getting one, only if its really bad. By the time i got home by 6 it was in full swing and just terrible. I had some caffeine earlier so cant be no caffeine. I had water and a couple bottles of it throughout the day. I had a good lunch so it cant be that. Often i think my neck is sore as well as the headache and i am really tired right now. Its about 730pm and I've gone to bed and because i took 2 paracetamol and its only gotten worse since. Am i the only one? Can anyone share how to get rid of these headaches? It's so debilitating i cant even sit down on the lounge without being in agony