Found some inspo on my blog that I wrote a couple months ago

mamabeartoRo
Totally needed to re read this for some inspiration !!! She who trusts in the Lord shall never be disappointed. Isaiah 49:23
For 2016, instead of making new years resolutions, I have chosen a word of the year. One word to guide me through the upcoming, new year. The reason being, I believe with all my heart that God doesn’t waste a single thing and has a purpose for everything. Every experience, every heartache and heartbreak, joy and sorrow can be used to mold us into the person He desires us to be, if we let it. Though we may forget the word as we go about our year and our trials and joys and suffering, He doesn’t.
This year I’m choosing the word trust.
As I start the new year I’m ready for new adventures, new risks to take and to dream a little bit bigger and to follow my dreams no matter how hard I have to work.  Before doing that I need to learn to trust God for what he has planned for me.
So this year I’m going to stop worrying. I’m going to stop worrying and waiting about a future I cannot begin to know and start moving, believing and trusting that God has already gone before me  and prepared the way. Worrying only creates the illusion of a problem that doesn’t even exist anyway! When we surrender worry and embrace trust, then we get to enjoy the journey knowing God will fulfill His promises because we BELIEVE He is who He says He is, and He can do what He says He can do. ❤️😀😊🙏🏽