.......well im back. ttc again. ❤

Sherie • Mum already to two gorgeous boys x

After finding out I was pregnant and trying for over 7 months. I left this app. For my pregnancy one......so happy and over joyed. Excited for the arrival of our new baby. Due Nov.16.....(see pic) however things wernt ment to be ...I lost our longed for baby at 5 wks 6 days. I had a missed miscarriage which means by baby stopped growing but I still had pregnancy hormones. So still felt pregnant the baby stopped growing but my bump and sac etc never. No blood no pain. I had a early scan. As felt dizzy and as pregnant the doc wanted to check all was ok. 15th April. I found out our baby had been rip inside me for over two wks. I wanted a natural misscarriage as was scared of a d&c op. A whole WK later my body let go of our baby naturally as I wanted after drinking raspberry leaf tea. Last Sunday 24th April my body went in to labour..... I shall never forget that day. The whole thing was for me very traumatic. Our baby let go weds 27 th April. Weds am. Just a day b4 my d&c was booked. Had a scan and nothing was left. I was empty......and still am. My heart is broken. I miss my baby. #Robin. Ur mumma didn't have u long but I'll carry u within my heart for eternity. I think of u everyday it wud have been my 12 WK scan tomorrow. Instead I'm crying. 💛 so here I am. Hoping to try again. For a rainbow baby. 🌈 it will never replace my lil #Robin. ( Robin as didn't know if the baby was a girl/boy) around the time I lost my baby a red robin bird. Kept flying near me. Outside my window. On my balcony. Etc. And now has dissapeard. Hence the name Robin. As mean new beginnings. 🐦

Rip my angel baby. Never in my arms forever in my heart. Always by my side. Xx