Bleeding 13 Weeks (Subchorionic hemorrhage)

Shayna 💙👩‍👦‍👦 • The mama of all things Boy Stephen M. Andrews IV (4) & Sirgeo M. Andrews (2) #BoyMom 👦🏽👶🏽 Instagram&TikTok: ShaynaBFamily

So today I am 13w I woke up about 7:30am immediately vomiting but that's been the norm this entire pregnancy I've now lost 25 lbs 😖 Now its 10am still vomiting still feeling icky I felt like I had to diarrhea I went to the bathroom and there was bright red blood on my underwear I panicked for a half a second considering my miscarriage back in December then I put myself in check gathered my thoughts and sat on the couch closed my eyes while breathing deeply I began to listen to my body

1. No cramping ✔

2. No clots ✔

I called my doctors office and my midwife scheduled an appointment at 11:15 I went she immediately checked the heartbeat its 150 the same as Friday, she checked my cervix its closed, the bleeding wasn't from my cervix at all either she scheduled me an ultrasound for tomorrow; for those who haven't followed me I have a Subchorionic Hemorrhage where the implantation occurred so maybe the bleeding can be from that idk but its 2:52pm my time and the bleeding stopped an hour ago PRAISE GOD !! THANK YOU GOD FOR WATCHING OVER MY BABY 🙏 I was worried I pray everything goes well with the ultrasound tomorrow, I'm gonna take a nap now I've been vomiting all day can't keep anything down not even ginger ale ugh.. I admire you woman that are enjoying your pregnancies not that I'm not enjoying mine I'm very blessed to be expecting I just wish I wasn't so sick and skinny none of my clothes fit me they're too big Im 5'7 Im usually in the late 160's early 170's my pre pregnancy weight was 162lbs I am now 147lbs and all my family and friends keep telling me how skinny I am its embarrassing yanoe especially being pregnant... Anyways!! BLESSINGS TO YOU EXPECTING MAMAS & FUTURE MOMS TRYING TO CONCEIVE 💞